Information about your use of this website is collected using server access logs and cookies. We may rely on third party services such as Google Analytics, WordPress, and Mautic to collect information, which includes but is not necessarily limited to the following:
- The IP address from which you access the website;
- The type of browser and operating system you use to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit;
- The addresses of pages from where you followed a link to our site; and
- Any information you transfer to us such as through contact forms, registration forms, or otherwise via your browser (whether manually or automatically as part of your browsing).
We collect, store, and use the gathered information to help us make our site more useful to visitors and to better understand how and when our site is used.
We may also integrate third party services, including but not limited to social media sharing options, which have their own separate privacy policies which you should review.
By using this website, you consent to the collection of this data in the manner and for the purpose described above.